Analistic

Friday 25 July 2014

Zovirax cream Aciclovir Acyclovir cold sore cream

Zovirax; contains a medicine called aciclovir. Aciclovir is an antiviral medicine, which kills or stops the growth of viruses.
Zovirax may come in an ointment or cream. These creams are applied directly to the surface of the skin at the site of infection. These ointments are most effective during the prodromal period, but may help reduce symptoms at any point during an outbreak.
Topical Zovirax may be used for genital outbreaks if prescribed by a doctor, but are primarily used for HSV-1 outbreaks/cold sores. Topical Zovirax needs to be used often – sometimes as much as 6 times a day for 7 days.
Side effects of topical treatments include itching or burning, redness, skin peeling, and possibly allergic reaction.
The FDA released a statement regarding Zovirax ointments. In the statement it claims that Zovirax ointment is not effective at reducing viral shedding or transmission, indicating that ointments should not be used as a suppressive therapy for recurrent or shedding herpes.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post really great sharing thanks so much TRAMACIP 200MG TABLETS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to cure Herpes virus is by taking natural herbal mixed medicine for permanent treatment.I'm here to appreciate Dr James for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus inside of me and it have really really been a serious problem to me, I was so confused because I have been taking several drugs and injections to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one morning I was browsing the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr James herbal mix medicine, curing people from herpes virus / HIV AIDS and Immediately I contacted Dr James on his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my problems and he tells me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions which I rightly followed, so he prepared his herbal mixed medicine and sent it to me through UPS SPEED POST, which I used (MORNING AND EVENING) for 2 weeks and I was cured. everything was like a dream to me and my herpes virus was permanently cured. Dr James thank you, if out here suffering from herpes virus or any KIND OF diseases LIKE... HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy' contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is honest herbalist doctor, he is also known as the Great herbal cure master for herbal root. Contact him now via his email: (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) (whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846  

    ReplyDelete